Saturday, May 30, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!!

I've lost some of the digital stamps I downloaded. The file folders are empty. I had printed them out once to see how big/small they were. Now they are just gone! Gone! I have sent emails to Pink Petticoats and Two Scoops Rice to ask if they will send them again. I didn't lose all the files from Pink Petticoats which really seems weird. I also lost a set I really liked and, unfortunately, I don't know where I got them. Why just certain files?

Where's a Computer Geek when you need one? You always hear that it didn't go away completely. So where is "the black hole"? I don't back up the files on my computer. I've got Norton and it keeps reminding me. Even if I had a backup I wouldn't know how to retrieve them.

It has spoiled my entire day. I had trouble getting to sleep last night. Nothing out of the ordinary for me, but I didn't want to take an Ambien. I was thinking about a couple of the digital stamps that I wanted to play with today. Naturally, those are the ones that have mysteriously disappeared. I'm really bummed!

I've said it before, "If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all."

No comments: