Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Face Change

There aren't many templates to select from on Blogspot. Guess it's time to Google! Now if I could just figure out what I'm looking for I would. Blog, Blogger or Blogspot template or background? I'm not smart enough to figure out how to create my own. I've learned a little html, but it takes a lot and I don't have the patience. Just changing this template messed up my page layout. At least I was able to rearrange things. Maybe I'll ask in one of the forums at Splitcoast Stamper. They know everything!

Even with an Ambien, I couldn't get to sleep last night. I finally heard from my friend in Utah yesterday. We usually talk daily and I hadn't heard from her in a couple of days. I was becoming concerned. That's one of the things that scares me the most living alone, having an accident. She had fallen in the middle of the night and broken her ankle. They had to do surgery which is always scary. She was pretty groggy from all the drugs for pain when she finally was able to call. Thank the Lord, her son had flown from California so he was there to help her and answer my questions.

Today I heard from another friend who is having some health issues. The potential could be bad but she needs to keep a positive outlook. That can be pretty difficult without good support from your family and friends. As my prayer list grows, I am so very grateful for the good health I have had so far in my life. I ask God daily to watch over us all with his grace and love.

No comments: