Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Finally, a card I like. The old adage "practice makes perfect" must apply. I did struggle with this one. The stamp is "Upsy Daisy" from SU. It's the first stamp I bought. This is the first time I've used it.

My daughter is coming over later this afternoon with the twins. I hope she likes the card. It's not supposed to rain which will be nice for the kids. It gets a little crowded inside so they can play outside. All of my paper crafting paraphernalia is everywhere. Works for me!

Jordan was slightly under the weather yesterday. She stayed out of sight all day. I was really worried I might need to take her to the vet again. She seems fine today. She's moving around and eating her food. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is beautiful!! love the upsy daisy!! great design and colors!