Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Get Well Card

Needed a card for the friend in the hospital. I found a card on Splitcoast Stamper with a turtle on the front. It read "hurry up & get well". I have downloaded Turtle-y Amazing from Pink Petticoat. How lucky for me. She's pretty cute. What do you think?

I love the Basic Grey scraps I had lying around. Blue is friend's favorite color. I decided on the flower after I had already tried coloring in my fourth turtle. I used to be pretty good when I was a kid staying inside the lines. I have le plumme pens and finally realized, after the fact, that the fine end works great in small places. Love glitter glue which I used on her roller skates. Added some rhinestones to the center of the flower and corners of the image.

I've got to get to the post office for stamps. I only have a .42 cent and .01 cent stamp. Postage is now .44 cents. The birthday card I needed to mail is late. Good intentions! Maybe tomorrow then I can go to Micheal's. Martha Stewart is on sale. She has 2 punches I want.

No comments: