Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Second post today . . .

After I posted this morning, I decided I was going to use this stamp TODAY! If it hadn't been for a dear friend, I wouldn't have this stamp. She found it on the SALE table at a local stamp store. I never find anything when I look, so I just don't look. That's not true! I was picking up lots of Basic Grey dp on sale when she found this stamp. I had already discovered Emerson Quillin but had not ordered a stamp yet. It's so hard to decide on just one!
This stamp says it all, my friends! In the last two days I have closed out of Addicted to Stamps holding my debit card in my hand. They are having a BIG Memorial Day Sale. I ordered the Sizzix Big Shot on sale with free shipping from Amazon only to call the next morning to cancel my order.
Not doing to bad. . . . so far! Will I call JoAnn's tomorrow to cancel my order for a Cuttlebug? I got a great price along with FREE shipping. I also ordered an embossing file so that I can get embossed polka dots on my colored cardstock (note the white on this card, I bought the paper that way). I did read that you can use a rolling pin with the embossing files. How thrifty is that?
I hope my Cuttlebug will fit in my shopping cart along with all my stamps when I move to living on the streets.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun is this, I just love these colors and your layout with the pretty ribbon, scallops, and primas!! Beautiful!

Maria said...

Hey Judy! I believe I have that stamp! Such a cool image. I love it! Your card is fantastic. I love the pretty blue/purple colors. Such a pretty color combo!

I'm actually very good with finding stuff on sale. I'm the Queen of buying stuff on sale! LOL!!

Maria