Monday, May 25, 2009

Wasted days and wasted nights!

Remember Freddie Fender? Strange little man, good music, if you like that sort of thing. I don't have a new card to post. I did print out a lot of my digi stamps yesterday. Pink Petticoat has some new images of their Lola Rosa. She's taking place of the Stamping Bellas I love. I like the digi stamps since they only take up space on the computer.

Liz (Pink Petticoat) colors her images with chalk. I'm not sure I know how she gets the chalk into the small spaces. I don't have a problem with the printer ink bleeding as long as it is good and dry, but I want to try using chalk. I have ordered some chalk pens (that was yesterday from JoAnn's with a 50% coupon) to try.

Speaking of the computer, I've got to get off this thing. I just stopped myself from spending more money. Sure I would have liked them, but I didn't need them. Addicted to Rubber Stamps is having a HUGE Memorial Day sale. I literally stopped before entering my debit card number. Sheesh!! That was a close one!

No comments: