Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For a change!


Since I seem to have all these road blocks in front of me, I'm at a standstill when it comes to making cards. It'll me another 2 weeks before the MicroGlaze I need arrives so that I can use the digital stamps I so desperately want to use. No one locally seemed to have the stuff on their shelves. One of the stores was willing to order it for me. I could have ordered it myself online but it would take just about as long plus I would have to pay for shipping.












Anyway, I haven't scrapbooked in over a year. I can't die until I have all my pictures in albums. Many (like these) are from OLD photo albums. They weren't being preserved properly so I set about re-doing the albums. I'm hoping that this will inspire me to get on with the task I've set for my self. I'd like to scrap a page and make a card daily. I don't thank that is too much to expect when I have nothing else to do with my time.


These are pages from my DD's album. She just celebrated her 45th birthday June 1 so you can see I've got a ways to go. Actually, I haven't scrapped photos in any order. It's been sort of a hit and miss selection for me. I scanned these layouts since they were not in the album yet. I don't like post bound albums since I don't scrap in chronological order. I need to take out layouts that might follow in order to insert the layout where it belongs. It's a real pain "you know where"!


Photos back in "the olden days" were definitely not the quality we have today. I have had to scan a lot of them and try to fix them. Unfortunately, I never really know what it is I'm supposed to fix. Auto fix doesn't work well for me so I just muddle through and hope for the best.

Now, let's see what I can do.







1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are beautiful scrapbook pages!! Love your layouts and color choices!! Cute pictures!