Monday, June 29, 2009

At last, Miss Anya!

Well, one from the set of three. Couldn't handle the argyle socks in one of the images. I love these little girls. I don't want them to grow up and get married either!! Let Willow have the spotlight. The new little Anya babies are so adorable, but I will refrain from buying more stamps until I've used the ones I do have at least once. LMAO! That will be a while at the rate I'm going.

The dp is from Basic Grey's collection "Aged & Confused". I'm not kidding either! All my favorite colors. I can't believe I used the same colored pen for her dress that I used on my bird in an earlier post. Le Plumme are water based so maybe that has something to do with it.

Used my Nesties again. =) The ribbon was lying around from another card. Since I hadn't used any blue coloring the image I thought I would use it. The rhinestones added more blue so it doesn't stand out by itself. The sentiment is from SU. I think it was a hostess gift at one time. I bought it from the Webstore. Used a punch I've had for a long time for the leaves tucked in with the hydrangeas from MM.

Need to get a sweater. I'm freezing! The A/C is blowing directly on me. My nose is cold. Catch ya'll on the flip side . . . . {{{hugs}}}

9 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW your Anya is just TOOO CUTE!!! Love how you colored her and the primas are the perfect touch!! What a wonderful card!!

Patti J. said...

Sweet Little Anya is just colored beautifully! Great job, my friend! Love the DP (anything BG is fab) and the flowers just finish it off!

Ann Kranitz said...

Sweet image. I love your coloring and that ribbon is gorgeous!!

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Judy!! she is fabulicious hun...........i thinks you been kidding us with you being a 'new' stamper lmao!!

Your colouring it top draw. Th hole LO is fab darling.

Re: Sandra. She didnt want to continue. Sad I know but I met her through my shop (Customer)...hadn't known her that long but will miss her.
Thought we were friends.

Big Hugs
Lisa.xxxx

Cheryl Walker said...

LOL Judy you are too funny. I know what you mean though about buying more stamps, and not using the ones we have...lol I do that all the time!!!

Anyways I love your Miss Anya card, and LOVE the colors you used on her!!!!!


Stop by my blog today, we are doing Flyin with the Farm blog hop(the greeting farm) and there are prizes to be won!!!!

Have fun!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Oh Grammy! What beautiful cards you have. Seriously!

Roberta

Jeannie said...

What a great card! I really like pink and navy blue together.
Downloading digital images and paper sure does make it easy and seems cheaper, except for the cost of printer ink!

Thanks for visiting me and commenting. I enjoy your blog writing - you are a crack up!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Judy.... message re banner. if you want to tell me what you want written sweetheart....il do colours to match this backing if you want to keep this backing, also if you're a fancy person or not OTT lol

luv n hugs
Lisa.xx

diane zechman said...

love the bling in your flowers- cute card!