Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thanks for all the encouragement!

It's exactly what I needed to get my "tushie" in gear! I had stamped a bunch of images several days ago, but then got into a slump. Just a lot of little things contributed to my feeling down. Mind you, the refrigerator is still freezing up. No new part, yet! No milk or eggs either! Anyway, it'll get fixed eventually. So being creative instead of mopping around . . . . here's what I did today . . . This stamp "Duet Birds" from Inkadindado is one of the first stamps I bought. I fell in love with this image. Colored with my Le Plumme pens. I recently bought a Cuttlebug so I could get some of these embossing files. There are a lot I would like to have, but for now I will settle for the Swiss Dots and this one (?????can't remember what it's called). Since I now have the CB, I wanted some of the Nestabilities. Voila! What fun!

Here's to more creativity for me and thee!

7 comments:

Crafty Bee said...

Hi and good morning Judy. What a fabulous card, I so love that image, its cute and gorgeous. The embossing folders do add a gorgeous finishing touch to things I think, lovely. Well done Judy. Be back soon.
Love Sandra x

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Judy, I love this card - those birds are so adorable!! Your colours are so soft and lovely! I too have a CB but only linited EF's I think this one is Spots and Dots - it is one I will get one day - good luck with the Nesties...they are 'to die for' (not literally!) Well done - God bless you Judy!!

Crystal said...

Hey Judy!!! OOO I just love these sweet birds, you coloring looks amazing...I love your colors too!!!

Jeannie said...

Such sweet little birdies! You did an excellent job with this card - I really like the color combo!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Ali Dantre said...

Oh My Judy!!! Have to have that Stamp!! My goodness, im crmbling just looking at it. You certainly have great taste in images :-)

Your nesties look brill sweetheart. I don't use mine that often think its coz they are hard work in the Big shot. may have to get a CB aswell if they are easy to do??

I love the colours, designs, just everything. This is why I say JUDY....WHERE ARE YOU? you are so talented & Ye cannot see it. Its way on up there babes.

Big Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Ann Kranitz said...

This card is fabulous!! First off that image is gorgeous and your coloring ROCKS!!

Maria said...

Oooh, I love that image Judy! It's a pretty image and you colored it so beautifully. I love the colors! Awesome job on your layout too!

I love the CB embossing folders and it's nice because they're inexpensive. I too recently bought the nestabilities. . .prior to buying them, I was cutting my scallops with my scallop scissors. . .the old school way! LOL! Nestabilities sure make the process faster!

Maria