Saturday, June 13, 2009

A couple Emerson Quillin

Already had these Emerson Quillin 's stamped. Grabbed some scraps and came up with these two cards.

The inside is blank for now. I like to put in a sentiment if one so moves me. Just bought those flowers this week. They really are very pretty. Good thing you can't really tell the color of the olives in the martini. I don't have an olive green pen. They almost look like a pickle stuffed with a pimento. LOL!

Found the sentiment used on the outside of this next card somewhere on SCS. Wish I could remember so I could give them credit. They had used it with the same image.


The inside reads, "Have a great day and stay out of trouble". I'm always afraid I'll get a flat tire or have a blow out on the freeway. Sure don't have the other problem to contend with anymore, thank you very much.

It's back to the work table. I've been working on paper piecing a bella stamp. I've got that down but didn't like what happened when I added my glitter glue to the flowers. Gotta re-do it or I just won't be happy with it. n Just glad to get these posted for now.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my gosh. . .the image is interesting. LOL! The ladies do look a bit like they had too much to drink! Your cards are fantastic. . .love the dps that you used on both cards and the color combo are fabulous. The sentiment is too funny!

Maria

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours on these sweetie and those images are just great, really made me smile
Hugs Jacqui x

Bonnie said...

Oh my word! These both made me smile, well especially the one with the sentiment! Too funny and such wonderful cards!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Judy - this is so funny - I nearly spat my tea over the computer!! I love those Emersons and have never seen this one before....great cards. I am one of those blessed ones to hsve a DH who doesn't fit into that catagory...but I know many who do!! LOL!! Fabulous card! Thanks for the laugh!! God bless you!