Saturday, June 27, 2009

Belated Wishes. . .

Needed a card for a friend's birthday. Missed the actual date by a couple of days. If I hadn't run into her husband while I was doing laundry on Monday, I wouldn't have known. If she hasn't picked up her mail yet, she'll see it here first.

Love this Heidi Grace dp. Perfect for this cute image from Pink Petticoat. In searching my stash for ribbon to match, this was the only one that came close. Wasn't very happy with it until I realized he had flowers in his mouth. Is my luck changing? LOL! I did forget to add my fav Glitter Glue to the flowers. Oh, well, too late now!

It's going to be hot here (Oregon) today. Anything over 80 is HOT! Thank heaven for air conditioning! I couldn't survive without it although I don't like the cold air blowing on me. I know, I know, what can I say? Have no plans, as usual, to go anywhere. Managed to get all my grocery shopping done yesterday before the weekend rush. I really don't like the crowds or traffic. I'm a "curmudgeon"!

Hope everyone spends the weekend doing whatever they love to do. {{{hugs}}}

5 comments:

Crystal said...

OH MY HOW CUTE is that image!!! Love your fun papers!!! What a great bday card!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh boy Judy do I agree with you. I hate the weekend crowds at the market and I live at the beach so you would think the markets were GIVING stuff away on a nice weekend!! LOL.

I just know your friend is going to love this adorable card.

Patti J. said...

Oh Gram E. Bear, what a cute blog you have! I just signed up to follow you - hope you don't mind! I love your cards. I must find the sentiment you used a few entries about men being trouble! What a hoot! Glad I found you - feel free to drop by and stalk me as well! I love having company!

Maria said...

Hey Judy! Well, it's better late than never! Your card is so stinkin' cute. . .I love that zebra . . .it contrast so beautifully with that pretty striped paper! Beautiful job. . .your friend will love her card!

Maria

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

This is soooo cute! Love the striped paper with the zebra imaage!! Great card!
CA