Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's up?

Nuttin' Hunny! Well, no more than usual. I was extremely happy to talk with a good friend today. It had been a while and I was becoming concerned. That's when I discovered I didn't have their son's phone number anymore. I couldn't have followed up with him if she hadn't returned my call. Thank the good Lord all is well with them. It's time I took a trip to Seattle to visit them.

With all my re-organizing I FINALLY found my tape dispenser refills. They were with other things I use to scrapbook, but in a cupboard I hadn't looked in before. I don't know what made me feel worse, the fact that I hadn't looked in that cupboard or that I had put them there in the first place. I need to find a better place to put all my 'refills'!

This new cell phone is still causing me stress! I finally got the billing accounts fixed yesterday. When they ported my old cell phone number they had set up another account. CricKet offers $5.00 off if you have a cell phone and broadband. DUH! Finally someone understood what I wanted. She couldn't figure out what had been done either. Someone else refreshed my text messages so I finally received the code to verify my cell phone on myxer.com. Now that the phone is verified I still can't get the ringtone downloaded. Looks like I have to make another call. I won't have to go through so many buttons now that I know my birthdate. They put in 10 instead of 11. I refuse to drive 30 miles to a center just so they can change the date. "It's hard to find good help these days." I wonder who coined that phrase first.

I have spent some time working on a card for a friends beauty shop. I finally got the 'sissorbella' stamp she wanted me to use. NOW, I'm having a color issue! I found a stripped paper with the colors in her shop and coordinating cardstock but haven't figured out what colored pens to use. I had to walk away from the project since I wasn't getting anywhere fast. Will work on it later tonight if so inspired.

If you're hooked on Grey's Anatomy, I think Lizzy gets shot, well, dies tonight anyway. I really hate to see her leave the show. She's been in several movies recently, so obviously her career is moving forward. Private Practice follows so tonight's TV is all lined up. I'm trying to finish the Robin Cook book that I am currently reading. It has a lot of medical terms which makes it difficult to read during the commercials.

No comments: