Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Something new



Well, that certainly was easy (downloaing). This is the first stamp I have used. I love the Sistah's! I only bought 4 of them to begin my collection. It was really difficult to control myself. I might need to increase my personal property insurance. This was supposed to be a way of using up my scraps from scrapbooking. Ya sure!

I made this card for my oldest granddaughter when she got her grades after her first quarter at the Community College. She took some time off after HS graduation. I'm so proud of her.

Since I am just crossing over into stamping I didn't feel I could afford the expensive markers. I got a VERY good price ($20 + shipping) on eBay for a set of 48 BIC Mark It pens. I also have Le Plumme II set of 12 which have softer colors.

I don't have a book to read tonight so maybe I'll finally get busy using some of my other stamps. I can't just sit and watch TV. April Fools! =)

No comments: