Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a day, what a night!

It's 3:30 am and here I sit in front of my computer. I've had a couple of 'smurfy' days. I'm due for a good day today. The ups and downs from going off Paxil is worse than how I was feeling before I started this process. I didn't have the headaches or flu like symptoms. I know it will be worth it once I'm off the drug for a while. Ten years is a long time! But I needed it at the time.

I finally had my lab work done today (I guess that would be yesterday). I don't know how accurate it will be since I hadn't eaten in 17 hours. The lab tech said the electrolytes might be a little high but they would let the doctor know. I had to pee in a cup for the first time in a VERY long time. It used to be common practice MANY years ago. I don't know why they stopped doing them and I don't know why she requested one NOW. Maybe since I turned 66 like all the other ugly tests you have to go through the older you get. Well, I see my doctor on Tuesday so I will get the results of my lab work then.

We had three beautiful sunny days in a row. The temperatures reached into the low 70's. It was so nice to finally be able to just sit outside. It's back to the rain. Looks like the Easter Bunny is going to get his tail wet. I don't know what my daughter has planned for the kids but I would imagine it's an indoor egg hunt this year.

Guess I'll try to get a couple of winks in before day breaks, maybe.

No comments: