Friday, March 20, 2009

Still Surfing!

I'm going to make myself out a schedule just like I had when I was in school. All I do now is bounce around from the computer to the sofa (to read or watch TV) back to the computer on to the kitchen or bedroom and back to the computer or sofa. Notice I keep missing my craft table! This is not good. I keep telling myself I am getting organized and I truly am, but if I get any more organized I won't be able to find anything. I know that doesn't make any sense but if I keep re-organizing things, how am I going to remember where it is?

I want to get busy using my stamps. I'm new to the medium so I do have questions. Thank goodness for the forums at SCS. I would have ruined my clear stamps if I hadn't asked. So much for the "No more shopping" label I have on my computer. I needed something besides the Stazon black ink and a safe cleaner. I'll just use the rubber stamps for now. I'm including the "craft table" on my schedule.

Part of that schedule includes getting to bed earlier so I don't sleep until noon. As it is today I lost a day! I thought everyone else was mixed up, it was only Thursday in my mind. Well, I'm going to start tomorrow . . . .

No comments: