Friday, March 13, 2009

Just another day!

Well, I started this blog, now what to do about it. I just not sure how this is going to go but I intend to have fun trying.

Wednesday was my birthday. I went out to lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant with a dear friend. We have been friends for a long time now. We met at the local scrapbook store (now closed...so sad) so we have a lot in common (paper). After lunch we went to Paper Zone to browse. It had been a while since either of us had been into the store. I was surprised to find fewer stamps and so much more scrapbook supplies. Of course I found a couple of items I had to have (I keep telling myself that). Since they didn't have what I was looking for we decided to go to Main Street Stamp. This was the first time I have discovered the SALE table. There was a box of Basic Grey paper for 30%. Happy Birthday to me! So I added to my stash. I should mention that some paper is just to pretty to cut into. I appreciate it everytime I see it looking for paper to use for a layout or card.

All in all it was a good birthday and I enjoyed spending time with my friend.

No comments: