Friday, March 27, 2009

What, when, where...how come?

Nothing changes! At least not for me. I'm not going to blame anyone else either. We are all responsible for our own lives. If it's attitude, then mine stinks. I just don't know why or how to fix it.

Well, I probably do, I just can't motivate myself enough to make the changes. If I can't manage to do the normal daily things, I sure the heck don't know how I'm going to start exercising. I have always hated to sweat! And I know, I know, I've heard it all before! My diet is out of control. I like very few vegetables and fruit. Peanut butter has become my main protein. I don't eat it straight out of the jar anymore. Oh, I used too, until I wound up in the ER one night with chest pains. That was a wasted evening for everybody. Even the nurses and doctors were laughing when it was decided that it probably was caused from too much PB. They had all grabbed the jar of PB for a shot of protein at one time or other in the lives. Only to me, do I wind up in ER.

And that was before retirement. Since I retired, I definitely have less stress. I bought an RV and traveled for a year. Being single, that was long enough, to hook and unhook the car or the water, etc. to the motor home. Don't get me wrong I like being single. I have a larger motor home and am surrounded with all my craft "stuff" (and little dog). That's where I want to be, but something is wrong and I need to fix it.

No comments: